What time do the gates open?
- Festival gates open on Friday, August 5 at 4:00 p.m.; on Saturday, August 6 at 11:00 a.m.; and on Sunday, August 7 at 11:30 a.m.
What is the ticket price for children?
- Children ages 12 and under are admitted free to the Riverfront Blues Festival.
Are chairs and pop-up tents allowed?
- Yes. We encourage festival attendees to bring lawn chairs or blankets. Tents cannot have sides and must be set up near the back of the park to avoid blocking audience views.
Are dogs or other pets allowed?
- Yes and no. Only service dogs are allowed. Please keep pets at home.
Are outside food and beverage allowed?
- Yes and no. Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought to the festival in plastic containers; however, alcohol and glass containers are not allowed on festival grounds. We encourage festival guests to enjoy the variety of food and beverages available for sale from our vendors. Proceeds from these sales go to support the Riverfront Blues Festival.