Online ticket sales close on July 26.
A few things to remember:
- Children 12 years and under are admitted for free with an adult ticket purchaser.
- All attendees receive a wristband that corresponds with the type of ticket purchased.
- Attendees who purchased advanced tickets must check in at the Will Call entrance located on French Street and Rosa Parks Drive.
- Gates open one hour before the first act takes the stage.
- Although Coolers are permitted, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE PARK. A variety of food vendors will be on location. Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages will be for sale on premises as well. We encourage festival attendees to patronage the festival food vendors. Drink sales support the Riverfront Blues Festival and help keep ticket prices low. No glass containers are allowed in the park. All coolers are subject to a search before entering the park.
- To ensure that all of our attendees can enjoy the festival, full tents are not allowed in the park; only canopy tents (tents with no sides) are permitted.
- For the safety of our furry family members and fellow humans, no pets are allowed on the festival grounds except for certified service animals. Leave them home to miss you a bit and stay cool. They’ll give you even MORE love when you return!